Saturday, November 24, 2007

First time skipping my cello lesson. It must means i have have something really impt to do tht cause to actually skip such impt lesson to me also. This is my first time having project or hw for all seven modules. Haha. Buy TOTO also not so lucky lo. Feeling honoured??? HAha. Ytd n this morning went to play basketball, hoping i can cut off more of my calories and FATS! Today many ppl ps us. A few didnt come, those that turn up was me, xiong, Leong and ben low. It was fun though, and i got to exercise again eh but ben sprained his ankle n i hurt my finger. Sure is painful, can feel the pain when i play my cello. Haha. Tml got appointment wif kah poh for jogging and mon another appointment with andy for gyming. Thank u lord for giving me so many chances this few days to exercise. I guess now i just have to cut down on my diet. Well well looking forward to meeting andy also. Long time nvr seen him le.
I wonder how m i going to finish this whole chunks of works. Hmm it will takes quite some time. Xiong wana play pool later so hmm nt sure if i can go though. Dam busy but i need to rest a while also.

No comments: